The Arizona Chapter National Safety Council offers the following Consultation Services:
Workplace Safety Audits
- Identify problems before they have an impact on the safety of your employees. Our consultants can assist in identifying hazards and provide information and assistance on how to correct them.
Written Safety Policy Review
- Review written safety policies when they are outdated, change in management, additional duties and services added, or to ensure the health of your current policy
Development of Written Safety Policy
- As a company grows and changes, the need for a first-time written safety policy or a complete rewrite is necessary
Development and Implementation of Safety Committees
- Assist in the organization and execution of a successful safety committee in your workplace. The purpose is to bring workers and management together in a cooperative effort to promote safety and health in the workplace.
Assistance with Company Safety Meetings
- Provide topics or an ACNSC speaker or safety professional to speak at your next safety meeting.
Customized Safety Training
- General instruction is necessary in the classroom environment with employees and managers from different companies and lines of work. When we provide training for an organization, our instructors will ensure the training is geared towards the line of work for the group they are providing instruction for.
Yearly and New Hire Safety Training Program Management
- Many organizations have policies that require employees to take refresher safety courses and at specific times as well as require new hires to take a set series of safety training. Arizona Chapter National Safety Council has the ability and technology to manage your training programs to ensure your employees are in compliance of yours, and your customers’ safety training requirements.
Workplace Safety Design
- Work with management to ensure new, remodeled, and reorganized business locations are set up to ensure that work, work processes and systems are designed to reduce the risk to workers and to minimize hazards early in the design process. This includes storage for hazardous chemicals, electrical safety, ergonomics, etc.
- We have staff members, safety professionals, and instructors that are regular speakers at safety summits, conferences, and seminars
The Arizona Chapter National Safety Council offers On-Site Training that is ideal for company-wide or large groups of employees within the same organization. We can help you reduce travel and overhead costs for your large group of employees by providing training at your facility. Sessions provided can be delivered as a single session or in seminar style format to cover multiple topics.
Southwest Safety Congress
The Arizona Chapter National Safety Council 2-Day Congress, covering a variety of topics presented by respected and knowledgeable safety and subject matter experts, is the largest safety and health Congress in the state. Held yearly in the fall, registration for our annual event includes breakfast and lunch for all attendees and exhibitors. Each attendee receives a certificate of completion. To view our current registration and galleries of our previous events visit www.southwestsafetycongress.org.
Site Visit / Inspections / Mock OSHA Inspections
The Arizona Chapter National Safety Council safety experts will visit your site, walk the facility or jobsite and point out potential OSHA violations and safety hazards. The purpose is to also identify unsafe practices, machine guarding issues, review of training records, inspection records and how often inspections are performed, OSHA logs, postings and signage, safety procedures and how to correct hazards.
Workers' Compensation and Risk Management
The Arizona Chapter National Safety Council offers the following Workers' Compensation and Risk Management services:
- Discounted Workers’ Compensation Program
- Risk Management
- E-Mod Consultation